With new GDPR regulations and the ever-increasing threat of confidential data fraud, it’s never been more important to ensure your confidential documents are securely shredded. At Flexible Storage, we offer a secure and certified document shredding service to all document storage customers.
Secure Document Destruction
Document destruction is an integral part of the day-to-day running of any successful business. Even though business admin is increasingly shifting towards digitalisation, the vast majority of companies still need to process large amounts of sensitive paperwork. In order to remain compliant with GDPR and keep office space uncluttered, these documents need to be securely destroyed. When it comes to confidential waste disposal, there’s nothing more secure than document shredding.
Our secure document shredding service is handled by our partner company who hold BS EN 15713:2009 for secure destruction of confidential data. They also hold ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001.
Off-Site Document Shredding Services
We securely transfer your documents from the security of your steel archiving stores to the state-of-the-art document shredding machine, where your documents are safely destroyed using industrial-grade shredders and pulverisers.
Reasons For Document Shredding
- Security – shredding is the safest way to prevent identity theft and confidential data breaches
- Environmentally Friendly – All confidential waste is shredded and sent to licensed UK-only paper mills to be recycled into tissue and other paper products. Zero per cent of our waste is sent to landfill. For every tonne of paper waste recycled, approximately 17 trees are saved.
- Space & Time Saving – shredding prevents unsightly clutter in offices and using a professional shredding service saves your business time
- Legal compliance – shredding ensures your company remains compliant with strict Data Protection laws, helping you avoid fines and other sanctions
Retention Scheduling & Convenient Collections
All businesses have to comply with both Data Protection legislation and their own industry document retention periods. Once these retention periods expire, it’s imperative that all confidential files are promptly and securely destroyed.
Once the necessary documents have been flagged via our Online File Management System we will contact you to confirm the exact details of said documents for absolute clarity. Alternatively, we can provide a quote for the secure destruction of any documents in your possession, and even organise the collection of your confidential waste from your offices – being based in Thurrock, we are perfectly placed for collections in London, Essex, Kent and surrounding areas.
Destroying your confidential paperwork has never been easier than with our document shredding services!
Compliance & Certified Document Shredding
- Fully licensed waste carrier with the Environmental Agency
- Certificate of Destruction with every batch
- Compliant with all relevant bodies including Data Protection Act, BSEN 15713 security shredding standard, ISO 9001/ISO 27001/ISO 14001 and WEEE
Get in touch with our team today for more information on our document shredding services and even receive a quote.
SEAMLESS, PROFESSIONAL & GDPR COMPLIANT
“Ellison’s have used Flexible’s services for a number of years. Following the enactment of the GDPR regulations, and due to the excellent relationship and service provided by Flexible, the decision was made to place all Ellison’s archive file storage and confidential waste management requirements with Flexible Storage Solutions. Their high service standards extended into project management, allowing a short mobilisation period and a seamless implementation. ”Tim Johnson, Ellisons Solicitors
REQUEST A QUOTE
We aim to be in touch within 24 hours